Terms and conditions
RENT RECOVERY PLUS:
This will be subject to a satisfactory references. Applies to fully managed properties only. The warranty covers the first 6 months only of the first agreed let. The warranty is renewable (fees apply) subject to re-referencing of the tenant(s) at an additional cost.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND:
£25.00 is paid on Commencement of new tenancy agreement only. New clients only.
HOW WE ARE REGULATED:
For your absolute peace of mind and ours, we are regulated by the following agencies. Knowing that we are regulated by these agencies, shows our commitment to you, our customers.
If we are giving great service, then we want you to tell everyone, if we are not, then please tell us!
The purpose of the complaints procedure is to deal quickly, efficiently, and effectively with your grievance and where possible, turn a potentially negative situation into a very positive one, though our care and attention.
Dealing with the Complaint - We aim to provide a high standard of service to you, our customers, at all time. however; sometimes things can go wrong and if that happening we are committed to resolving matters promptly and fairly.
1. Please write to us by letter or email to the Branch Manager, with the details of your complaint. Set out clearly the reasons for your grievance, together with dates, names of staff members and enclosing any supporting documentation.
2. Our branch manager will contact you in writing within 3 working days of receiving it. You will receive a receipt of complaint to show that it has been received
3. The branch manager will review your complain and provide you with a formal written outcome of his/her investigation with 30 working days of receiving the complaint.
4. Should you not be satisfied with the Branch Managers response you may write to us at the address below and we will carry out a separate and detached review of your complaint within 30 working days.
Unit 10, Wimbledon Avenue, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0NZ
5. Should you still be dissatisfied after receiving our final report, you may then refer the complaint to the TPOS (property ombudsman) at The Property Ombudsman (address). This will need to be received within 12 months of receiving the final report.